Monday 29 December 2014

I'm hurt

I wish I never had to learn the hard way, people will hurt you and feel no pity about it after. I got to say I'm deeply hurt by my decisions and I don't want anybody to fall in the same pit as I. I guess it's rushing things that are not meant to be yours and also crying for something that is not yours either is not an option. where do I go from here? what is next? I guess expecting killed me slowly inside because I always expected things to go my way and not leaving room for disappointment which led to why I feel this way this morning. I wish I could say what hurt me but now I'm afraid and ashamed the way things turned out. Truly ashamed. This Morning I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror, I know sounds really bad, well that's cause it is bad. I wish I could have an amnesia forget all about it but that's just a wish. life goes on they say but it will take me time to forgive myself about this. All in all I don't hate myself I'm just saddened this happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment