Tuesday 23 December 2014

EMPTY VOID

I simply fail to understand people who are selfish i mean umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu. Which world are they living in? in that everything they do revolves around themselves only. It sickens me to go through what I am going through, the minute i finally find happiness and within a split second it's taken away from you. I sobbed for two days then i realised that its not okay to sob for something that is not yours. oh well I'm human after all with emotions, I'm allowed to cry. There's an Empty void, i feel miserable having to go through this time of the festive season is not cool. Its absurd really when you don't even have a anybody to talk to. I really don't know what 2015 has in stores for me because 2014 has been Fun but ended with SAD note.

MY 2015 

  • I will definately dream big.
  • Put my happiness first
  • Play by the rules
  • Give back
  • Focus on me
  • Leave room for disappointment
  • achieve my objectives
  • Know my weaskness
 Totaly agree with the people who suggest that let 2015 be 20FixIT, it's actually motivation  to fix everything around us and find ourselves, it's really the little things that boost us.




''UMUNTU NGUMUNTU NGABANTU''

1 comment: