Thursday 4 December 2014

I am Me

I am Me when i talk, walk, sing and Laugh I tell a story with my action, I can be silly, witty and blonde at times but that doesn't change the fact i'm still me. I don't act perfect cause I am not, I am Just Me. I'm always me, cause i don't want to loose myself and then have to waste time to find myself I'll make stupid decision which is part of life, and that wont make me stupid but they will make me grow to be strong and a better person. I love myself, I care for myself, and i take myself very seriously and that makes me, me. I don't compare myself, theres only one me, and thats me Simple yet sophisticated I am me, and thats all i can be ME.

I've had people try persuade that i change who I am, Like this guy ANELE.. he had said  ''Lihle you are childish, self centered, you think everything revolves around you'' i was shocked, speechless i took it like a woman, i don't know hey if that's true but it's also his Perception about me.

But what really matters is what i think about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment