Wednesday 7 January 2015

happiness is free of charge

life is too precious to be stressed i believe sooo much in hapiness. i've done silly things one could never do, i've made tons of mistakes which make me human nonetheless it doesn't change the fact i'm me. yes i hurt been hurt have hurt someone (God forgive me). It all start at forgiving yourself being happy with yourself, hold no grudges on anyone. Don't be a follower be your own follower, love yourself so that everyone else could too. At times i'd want to overdose pills because of things not going my way till i realised that theres always a solution to any situation and things can't always be smooth life has its ups and downs. Somehow problems have a way of solving themselves no pain lasts forever i believe.

#teamhappiness

1 comment:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete